fredag 15. oktober 2010

BnW: "Kitty Love"

I'm sorry for not updating my blog so often, but I don't have the time. Today I am back with a card I have made for the Belles n'Whistles blog I have used the stamp "Kitty Love". The image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers. The edges on the pattern papers and the image is inked with distress ink, walnut stain.
The pattern papers are from Fancy pants design and Inkido. I have decorated my card with flowers, leaves, lace and a butterfly

Have a nice day :)

2 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Så nydelig! :)
Flotte farger og enkelt, men likevel med noen fine detaljer.

Anonym sa...

Thanks for the suggestions you are discussing on this weblog. Another thing I'd like to say is the fact that getting hold of duplicates of your credit history in order to examine accuracy of each detail may be the first action you have to execute in credit improvement. You are looking to thoroughly clean your credit file from destructive details faults that screw up your credit score.