fredag 10. september 2010

DT- BnW Fairy play

Today it was my turn to update the BnW blog, and here is the card. I appologize for only one picture in the BnW blog, but I had some problems with blogger last night, when making the blogpost. I got the message server unavaiable when adding more than one picture. I have decided to show you more than one picture at my blog.

I have used this adorable stamp called "Fairy play" for my card. The designer is Elisabeth Bell and you can buy BnW stamps here. I have coloured this image with distress ink, reinkers. This time I have painted the fairys dress in green colours, not pink (I love using pink colours on cute images). I have added stickles to the wings.
All the papers come from Maja design. The border is from Magnolia. I have inked and sewed the edges. The card is decorated with flowers and pearls. Leaves from a Martha Stewart punch.

Thank you so much for visiting


6 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Nydelig kort, kjempelekkert pyntet og flott design!!
Håper du får en herlig helg - jeg skal på Strilascrap i morgen - guri meg hvor jeg kvir meg - litt kalde føtter her - men jeg skal forsøke :) Antar de ikke biter hodet av meg der - hi hi.....
Klem, Bente

Pysselbus sa...

Åhhh, hon är ju sååå söt och du har färglagt så fint! Passar perfekt med Maja-papper och alla dina fina detaljer!

Ha en trevlig helg!
//Linda

May-Bente sa...

Jeg har forelsket meg i kortet ditt!!!
Dette var virkelig lekkert!!

Klem fra meg:))

Anne sa...

Wooow, så utroolig nydelig dette var! Helt herlig!

Christina C. sa...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous...so sweet and delicate!
You colored and showcased this angel to perfection.

Riet sa...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx