tirsdag 30. august 2011

MDUC challenge #111 Texture

I have used a stamp with Tilda and coloured it with distress ink, reinkers.
 I have also added stickles, star dust, to the image. 
All the edges are inked and sewed.
 The text stamp I have used is from Stempelglede.
All the pattern papers comes from Melissa Frances
 I have decorated my card with roses, from WOC and Magnolia.
I have also used a doily and some cheese cloth (texture).
The snowpaint I have used on my card is from Panduro
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

5 kommentarer:

Debbie Pamment sa...

WOW this is just STUNNING! Love the layout and your gorgeous colouring - I sooo wish I could use distress inks when I see something as beautiful as this!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week with your fabulous textures.
xXx

Christina C. sa...

OMG...what a beauty!!!!Magnificent coloring of this sweet Tilda and the details are exquisite!

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå så nydelig kort ♥
Så vakkert pyntet og herlige detaljer!
Takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken.
God helg.
KLem Anne

Aina sa...

Et fantastisk nydelig kort! :)

Anonym sa...

Hi there, I found your blog by means of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable matter, your web site got here up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.