onsdag 12. oktober 2011

The Magnolia Day in Borås

 Today I want to show you some pictures from my weekend in Borås.
I travelled with my friends Janne and Camilla. 
It was a 10 hours drive to get to Borås, Sweden, but it was worth it. 
In the first picture you can see me outside the shop.
 Here you can see Camilla. She designs for Magnolia
. Camilla S.B, Camilla H, Lillemor and Monique had workshops at the Magnolia day.
The cards they make are so beautiful.
 Here are my friends Camilla and Janne.
You are amazing girls.
 We had to do some shopping in the Magnolia store.
In the picture you can see Camilla and me.
(Yes, I spent a lot of money)
 More pictures from the shop 
 ♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥
 The beautiful cards and the boxes you can see in the pictures are made by Magnolias talented designers
Take a look at all the Magnolia stamps.
I bought some of the new christmas stamps
 ♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥
In the evening we went out for dinner. 
I had a wonderful time. 
In the picture you san see: Janne, me, Lillemor, Camilla H, Camilla S.
Hopefully we can meet again some other time

9 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Så flotte bilder du har tatt Audhild, så gøy å se alle detaljene i butikken... ååå lengter tilbake!!:) Takk for en fantastisk flott helg sammen, og håper det ikke blir siste gangen.
Klem, Camilla

Anne sa...

Åh, drømmen er å shoppe der ja!

Iris Wiechmann sa...

Thanks for sharing the awesome photos from your Magnolia trip with us Audhild! Oh yes one can see you had a fabulous time :-) I would love to shop there too..LOL

Hugs,
Iris

Marijke sa...

Hej Audhild,

It was nice to meet you in Boras
We have had a great time over there, Thanks for sharing
You certainly have some amazing friends!!!

Klem,
Marijke

Janne sa...

Åh du skjønningen:)) Flotte bilder.
Tusen takk for ein super tur! Gleder meg til neste gang. Jeg stiller med bil, og du med "tomtomen"(?)!!
Klem

lynne sa...

Looks like you had a brilliant day! The shop just looks like heaven to me...would love to shop in there!!

Thanks for sharing your photos!
Hugs
Lynne x x

Elise sa...

Audhild! thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures! OMGosh! I'd be in total La-La Land there! It looks like FUN and I know I'd spend a lot of money too! lol!!! I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time! :) It's so beautiful in the store!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Camilla sa...

Många fina kort du tog Audhild, du lagar så mycket fint.
Tänk att resa i över 10 timmar,men det var så roligt att få träffa dig.
Och jag hoppas att det blir flera gånger.
Jag hoppas att ni hadde det trevligt i Borås.
Och att resan hem gick bra.
Trevligt att vi alla kunde gå ut och äta tillsammans.
Kramar Camilla

Anonym sa...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful information to paintings on. You have performed an impressive task and our whole community will probably be grateful to you.