torsdag 23. juli 2009

Sarah Kay, Stampavie

Here is a folding card I have made with a cute Sarah Kay stamp. This stamp is one of my favourites.

The motive is coloured with Distress Ink. I have also used Distress Ink on the edges. The card is sprayed with Shimmering mist; silver.

Pattern papers from Maja Design. The white flower is from Papirloftet and the roses are from Whildorchidcrafts. I have used glitterglue on the roses. Leaves and border are punched out with Martha Stewart punches.


Here you can see the folding card open. I have used magnetic discs to open and close the card.
This card is my entry for the DT call at Stampavie.


3 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Helt nydelig Audhild, lykke til - håper du får "jobben".
Klemmer, Bente

Camilla sa...

Nyydelig Audhild! Og nå krysser jeg fingre og tær for at dette går veien!!:)
Klem, Camilla.

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Audhild,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x