onsdag 4. august 2010

DT Belles n' whistles: A summer card

I hope you all have a wonderful summer. Here is a card I have made for Belles n' Whistles. At the DT blog we are celebrating the summer. You can make a summercard too and participate in our weekly challenge.

I have used the stamp "Little Eden" for my card. Isn't she beautiful? The stamp is from the "Forever Young" collection. I have coloured my image with distress ink, reinkers. The edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain, and sewed. All the pattern papers are from Maja Design.
My card is decorated with roses, a doily lace and charm. I have added stickles to the roses. I have also used a border punch from Martha Stewart.

9 kommentarer:

Christina sa...

Wowww you made a gorgeous card Audhild! Really love the soft colours!
Hugs Kristel

Yvonne sa...

Nyydelig! De sarte rosene du har brukt passet utrolig flott til bildet, skikkelig lekkert ble det! Og den jenta er jo bare til å spise opp!
Ha en strålende dag!
Klem

Anne sa...

Utrolig lekker og sart stil, kjempeflott kort! :)

Cino sa...

For et supersøtt motiv! Nydelig kort også!

Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin uke!

Riet sa...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy sa...

This is so cute Audhild!!! Again I just love the softness of your cards and your detail is always so pretty! Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

Nilma sa...

Vilket sött kort och stämpeln var ju bara för härlig :)

Papirskreppa sa...

For et vakkert motiv. Liker de stemplene veldig godt. Du kan dette med å fargelegge. Bare nydelig, Audhild.

Anonym sa...

One thing is always that one of the most frequent incentives for making use of your credit card is a cash-back or perhaps rebate present. Generally, you'll receive 1-5% back with various expenses. Depending on the credit card, you may get 1% returning on most expenses, and 5% again on expenses made using convenience stores, gasoline stations, grocery stores and also 'member merchants'.