søndag 15. august 2010

Ladybug and Friends sketch challenge

At the Ladybug and Friends blog we have started a sketch challenge. Here is my card for the challenge. I have used a Ladybug and Friends stamp designed by Elisabeth Bell.

The beautiful sketch si made by Gry Heidi. You can enter our challenge until Septemer 11th. Make a card using a Ladybug and Friends stamp.
I have painted the image with distress ink, reinkers. The patternpapers are from Ladybug and Friends.
I have decorated my card with flowers.

The winner gets a Ladybug and Friends stamp. You can enter the challenge here



3 kommentarer:

Christina sa...

A wonderfull card again Audhild!!
Hugs Kristel

Christina C. sa...

Oh my goodness, this card is sooooo sweet and colored magnificently. You are incredibly talented!

Kathy sa...

Gorgeous card Audhild!! Love this sweet image and the colors you mixed look so pretty together!!
Hope all is well and that you have a great week!
:)Kathy